Dishes are prepared at temperatures no higher than 42 °C
Restaurant opening hours
8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Diet with the flavour of health.
- Maximum use of the natural healing power of the diet.
- In order to reduce the risk of additional intoxication of the organism, foods of animal origin are virtually completely eliminated from the diet during the cleansing diet.
- To ensure maximum digestibility of the food and to maintain all its nutritional properties even when the amount is reduced, the heat treatment is done at a temperature of up to 42°C.
- The menu is designed by a nutrition expert and is balanced so that every person receives all the nutrients they need to and don’t feel hungry.
- High quality local products from proven sources are used in the preparation of meals.
- Menu changes depending on the season and is never repeated during the 21 days.
- Foods that the participant does not tolerate are eliminated from the menu, according to the decision of the physician.
- The method of service in our restaurant for participants of the detoxification treatment will also allow you to select the food that will be prepared for you the next day.
- The menu is designed to support the process of deacidification of the internal environment of the organism.
- Ionised water is used to prepare many meals (where it has gastronomic sense).
- Food is served five times a day.
Living Food, otherwise known as RAW, carries live, enzymatic potential that is usually missing from other diets practised today.
Healing power of water.
- Cleansing procedures use the legendary water from the mineral springs of Karlovy Vary and unique alkaline water from the Icelandic glaciers which is low on minerals.
- The water from Karlovy Vary (if drunk directly from the springs) seems to have been created specifically for our cleansing programmes, especially for their first phase – detoxification of the intestinal tract, liver and gall bladder.
Tea from wild herbs.
- Herbal tea recipes are created by a small family business especially for our detoxification programmes.
- The choice and method of using herbs are conditioned by the phase of the cleansing of the organism and the sequence of procedures that is physiologically conditioned. This especially applies to the cleansing of the liver, the intestinal tract and the gall bladder, as well as the cleansing of the lungs, kidneys, and the skin.
- Dried herbs are soaked in water for at least 10 hours immediately prior to herbal tea preparation.
- Herbal tea is given three times a day before meals, and only to participants of complete detoxification treatments (lasting at least 10 days).
Preparation temperatures up to 42 °C
Ingredients from organic farms
Hand-harvested herbs for tea
The best local suppliers
Water from an Icelandic glacier