Active holidays with tennis
Already more than a hundred years ago, tennis became a very popular game in Karlovy Vary. This fact is evidenced by the construction of the Gejzir Hotel in 1905, in which six historical courts were located. The modern sports center Gejzir today includes: 9 outdoor courts, 4 indoor and multi-sport arena for team sports: badminton, volleyball, basketball, etc.
Hotel Villa Ritter invites you to Karlovy Vary, take a break from the everyday hustle and bustle and play sports in an inspiring surroundings. Book your Active Tennis package and get your tennis skills leveled up with a private instructor*.
* 1 hour court + instructor when booking min. 2 nights
What is included?
- Accommodation in comfortable rooms in three different categories
- Breakfast buffet
- One hour tennis court with private instructor
- Parking at the hotel
- Free WiFI
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- For reservations from 4 nights an additional discount of 5% is valid.
- Booking required credit card guarantee
- This package can be booked 48 hrs before arrival
About Villa Ritter
Villa Ritter located in the West-End area, opposite the Orthodox Church, is an exceptional and unique hotel in Karlovy Vary. Stay in our hotel will bring you not only an unforgettable vacation for the soul, but also great benefits for the body. You can enjoy an acceptional walk along the forest paths located directly in the vicinity of the hotel. Villa Ritter offers absolute comfort, individual attention, a wide range of services and, above all, unforgettable impressions. This is a fabulously beautiful place surrounded by spectacular mountains and picturesque landscapes.
Book your stay today at Hotel Villa Ritter.
When staying at Villa Ritter Hotel, you will receive an additional exclusive gift:
- 10% discount in one of the best restaurants in the city – “Malé Versailles”
- 10% discount on the entrance to the famous “Castle Spa” center
- 10% discount for renting tennis courts and multi-sport arena at Gejzirpark
- 10% discount in the famous fresh cafe “Rubin”