The active part of the programme involves both the body and the psyche.
- The active part of the programme synergistically complements the action of its passive part (detoxification procedures).
- The active part of the programme involves both the body and the psyche.
- The active part of the programme includes both traditional active methods, as well as Nordic walking, aquaerobics, yoga, dynamic meditation, breathing gymnastics and new methods related to our programme (specialised methods): Professor Chasaje Alijeva’s synchronisation method called the Key, detoxification meditation, detoxification gymnastics, detoxification conversation.
- All specialised active methods have been selected so that participants can easily learn and enjoy their curative effects at home without the help of an instructor and virtually in any conditions. This way, they can enjoy more advanced elements of the programme during their next stay.
- All the specialised methods seem very peculiar at first glance: they are easy to implement, are easy to become a part of any lifestyle, are performed virtually effortlessly, they can be practised at any age, under any conditions, have virtually no contraindications, and they help maximise their effect not only in the detoxification of the organism, but also in any area of the body’s functioning.